Sunkist® Soda Sparkling Orange Slush RecipeInstructions:
1. Combine 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar in a medium-sized glass bowl or measuring cup.
2. Microwave on high for 2-4 minutes, until mixture begins to boil.
3. Whisk to dissolve sugar and add 1 cup of ice water, orange juice, and lemon juice.
4. Add in extracts. Transfer mixture to a gallon-sized freezer bag and freeze for at least 3-4 hours, preferably overnight.
5. Before serving, remove the bag of frozen slush from the freezer and gently break into smaller pieces.
6. Pour slush into a medium-sized punch bowl. Pour Sunkist® Soda on top of the slush mixture, give it a light stir and serve topped with sliced oranges.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup ice water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup ReaLemon lemon juice
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 cans Sunkist® Soda or 1 2-liter Sunkist Soda
- Orange slices, for garnish if desired
Bold, tangy orange taste
Great for celebrations